Translate

wasting my young years

Where should I start? I dunno.
Hi, good morning, good evening. We don't know each other yet (or rather most of you probably don't know me). I'm Eric, but 'on a global scale' I mostly use my second name - Nathan, Nath in short. Half a Pole, half an Englishman living in Warsaw. Nothing special. On this blog, I published before in Polish, but since the complete transition to English, I have not yet had the opportunity to prove myself. I spent the last two months mainly on work, developing my career and also my relationship - I got married. But I am coming back full of new ideas. I hope that my outfits will appeal to you. Today I've prepared something a bit ordinary, classic and I don't know why, but I associate this outfit with Paris, but I think it's just my own feelings.