Translate

GOLD - Featured Dolls + results

Hello! How are you doing today? I know you've been waiting for this post. :D Don't worry, the competiton results are at the end of the post. I'm so glad that you sent so many beautiful outfits. Next time I think I have to reward two persons, because choosing only one is sooo hard. 

This time the theme of the featured looks is GOLD. You can read an article about it here. Gold is really universal and I wanted to prove it, by matching it with something unusual. In my opinion denim is the best fabric for it. By the way if you'll have opportunity to buy this dress (Starplaza - Royalty store), don't hesistate, it's worth all money! So, as I said before, I decided on denim. At the beginning it was just denim jeans and they looked good, but without the "wow" effect. New Vinyl saved this look and I'm really satisfied. Ok, I won't bore you anymore, let's talk about other dolls! 

Featured Dolls

Gold + Orange? I know it's a weird combination, but what about when the orange color is transparent? It changes everything and we know it thanks to Virginia! Matching something gold to silver or shiny diamonds is not so easy, but if you do it correctly, the end result will be stunning!
Instagram: giniaparks

My next choosen look is a simple but chic and oryginal combination. In my opinion gold and red are the most royal colors, that together can't look bad. Outfit made by Judith looks comfortable and still really into fashion. Just take a look on that details, how perfectly matched are the tones of gold on accessories! This is propositon outfit on fashion week! 
Doll: judith_25
Gold has so many tones! Most popular is the dark, intensive or shiny version. But what with this bright one? Veronica showed us, how to do it in the best way! If you are a fan of girlish or a bit retro looks, you're gonna love this! Pale colors and theese oryginal, cute hairclips are making whole look so delicate. Just like cherubs in the background. :]
Instagram: veronicaxsd
Some people thinks that gold is kitshy, especially with the other colors. This isn't a true and outfit made by Sanna is the best exmple. Grey, brown, different shades of blue and gold could work together! I'm really impressed by this look and used patterns. Even this little, cute dog is like matched to the outfit!
Doll: WhutNu
As always - the best at the end. I decided to give 50 Stardollars to...  amaia_estebanez! This was the most polished look, with perfectly selected accessories and details. Black clothes as a basis can make the whole thing a bit "heavy" and boring. There is a solution - playing with the transparency of the clothes and she did that ideally! I also like a burgundy purse. It was a good choice, that brought something fresh.
Competition winner: amaia_estebanez
Which look is your favourite? Let me know in the comment! 
Don't forget to use #cheerfulstardoll tag on your Instagram. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment