Translate

Outfit Of The Month - May / Results

Hi! 
Sorry for delay with results but I have to take break. I'll back when I'll be after graduate my school. It's now my priority but I'll visit Stardoll and replay for your messages. :) 
Ok, so our jury is...


In this competition we select 2 winners. One by the vote and one by the jury's ratings. Under, you can see ratings given to outfits. From the lowest to the highest. You could get maximum 20 points. 
Click on the nick to check comments and detailed ratings. 

GEUSSDIOR - 11
bts_fire - 13
Kassbel18 - 16,5
rabiapreety - 17 

And also results of the vote. 

So congratulations to rabiapreety and trelostroumfaki. Your outfits was amazing and you both really deserve for your prizes! Now I sended you little gift from your wishlist because I'll buy superstar on next Monday and then I'll reserve wig and clothes for you. Sorry for that but as I said I won't be online now. :/ 

So, that's all now. I will back to you soon but I would like to thanks our amazing partner! Love you! 

The Stylish Stardoll Sisters