Translate

Style a piece with Cheerful #4 / Comp & Results

RULES
- Create outfit with Throw On Jacket from Vinyl
- You have to use mine doll (dobrapogodaor yours and create your outfit in Starplaza
- Mine wardrobe will be open only until Sunday included (closing at 7:00 PM GMT +1) during this time you can send your outfits
- Results will be published with new post 
Don't forget about your doll name!

You can send your outfits by 4 ways. Choose one:

Blog: add screen in the comment below
Instagram: publish it with tag #cheerfulstardoll
Club: put it in your stardoll's presentation or blog and write info about it in our club - CheerfulSD
E-mail: send it to the pogodny-stardoll@wp.pl

Prizes:
35 Stardollars

Extra prize: add in the comment screen or name of cloth (from my wardrobe) what you want to see in next post. Author of choosen piece will get wishlist gift. Only for blog followers

About this piece

 This jacket is so universal! Leather and jeans works together very well and I tried to do something with it but I couldn't, so maybe you'll be able. You can use this jacket in elegant look but I would like to see some rock outfits too. :]
In my opinion this jacket looks the best with black clothes and colorful accents. I like it with silver accessories but you can try to combine it with gold. It could be interesting combination but definitely more difficult to create.

Results of SAP #3
The winner of SAP competition number 3 is again trelostroumfaki! You won 35 Stardollars. Write to me and tell how you want to claim it (bazaar or wishlist gift). Nobody sent proposition for cloth in next competition, so I would like to reward Adorelaskyzamo. I like your outfit too, so I send to you little gift from your wishlist. :]

trelostroumfaki                                      Adorelaskyzamo