Translate

Lady in Red

Red Slip Dress - Pretty n' Love * Gold Carnival Bangles - Windows of the World * Red Chain Clutch - Voile * Kim K Grammy Heels - Young Hollywood

Super simple outfit but it felt like a crime to add much more with that dress. The texture and colour of it is just gorgeous, surely one of my favorite pieces that was recently released on Stardoll. 
I tried to only further emphasize the femininity of it, so I just added some golden jewelry, big hair and some red eye shadow to the look.

To get me in the mood and find some inspiration I was listening music as per usual, I wanted to share once again: 



Is lack of inspiration something you guys struggle sometimes with? And what do you with it? 

And of course, what do you think of the outfit? I always love to hear feedback xo

Bottega