Translate

Liquorice

Zorro Hat - PPQ of Mayfair * Black Oversized Collar Top - PPQ of Mayfair * Warren Belt - Miss Sixty * Black Lace Ruffle Pants - Inspired by Balmain Tribute * The Black Karlito Bag - Inspired by Fenti Tribute * Lace Up High Boots - Subcouture



As I was searching (and struggling) to make a new outfit, I thought to myself, why not remake old outfits I made and show them here? 
So that's what I did: I checked on my Spotlight for an outfit I really liked to make, and this one was for sure one of my favorites (done 27 months ago according Stardoll). It's like cowgirl but make it fashion.

For reference this was the outfit. The trousers and hat really made the outfit so I just kept them as they were, the top I ended up changing it to a black alike to make it more 'sober' and work better with the rest. I also added another hair, blonde and sleeker. I ditched the gloves (which I am kinda regretting it a bit but I can't find them in my closet for some reason) and added some tattoos instead so the arm and hands area wouldn't be so bare. 

I'm pretty sure I've gotten inspo from this music video when I first did the look, awesome music regardless:




Really curious to hear from you, also, do you like the idea of remaking such outfits? If so I have some more I'd really like to share!

xxo 
Bottega

_________________________________

Comment this post and get a gift! 

The last post winner is daisy_miss1. You can claim your prize in dobrapogoda's guest book