Translate

In 3 ways / Evil Panda Fur Coat

Do you remember our last lookbook with psychedelic colors? Raquel was late with outfit BUT I though it will be nice to do next "In 3 ways" post, so here we are! This time we chose Fur Rainbow Coat from Evil Panda store. 


 Oryginally this coat was created by Mira Mikati. It's not so easy to use it but I think we have worse clothes in our closets. ;) Actually it was nice suprise for me, because it was easier than I though it will be. In my opinion this coat is not necessery in our wardrobes but it's worth to have it because mix of all these colors can bring back to life all boring outfits. Seriously, if you don't have idea for new outfit, make something total-white or black and put this coat on. I guarantee that it will look awesome!



I searched a little on Instagram, Stardoll and blogs and I found other suggestions with this coat. Which proposals do you like more? :D

Instagram - smgkyk.sd                                                    Blog - Dolls on Season                                        Stardoll - ilulovers         
_________________________________
Comment this post and get a gift! 

The last post winner is rcavallini You win coat from this post! Add it to your wishlist and write in  dobrapogoda's Guestbook to claim it (I will send you your prize after Easter, because now I'm out of the internet).