Translate

Outfit Of The Month - April / Results

Hi!
I though I will be able to publish results yesterday but I didn't expect as much fake votes. Normally I delete it but when I removed 50 it was too much for me and I'm forced to disqualify one contestant - melkirschtein22. The rules are clarity - you can't vote from fake accounts but you did it and it wasn't 1 time but over 60...
Ok, that's all about sad things, let's talk about something better. Meet our jury! 


In this competition we select 2 winners. One by the vote and one by the jury's ratings. Under, you can see ratings given to outfits. From the lowest to the highest. You could get maximum 30 points. 
Click on the nick to check comments and detailed ratings. 

Maui. - 20
idpbebegim - 20,5
kassbel18 - 21,5
lora.loo2 - 26,5
emma.cici - 27,5

And also results of the vote. 
So... big congratulations to our 2 winners - emma.cici and misiaStarFriend! This time we didn't received many applications but all outfits were great and as you can see it wasn't easy to choose the best. 
Your prizes are reserved in my bazaar but please contact with me and tell how you prefer to claim your Stardollars (wishlist gifts or by bazaar). 

At the end I would like to thanks our amazing partners for support and rate. This comp exist thanks to you! :)
The Stylish Stardoll SistersTurques Stardoll Hoje

That's all now but we will see again in next month, so comment our posts, win prizes and enjoy the fashion! :)

WE ARE LOOKING FOR JURY TO THE NEXT COMPETITION!
If you are owner of blog or you are Starblogger and would like to be in the jury in next competition as our partner, contact with me. If you would like to be in our jury but you don't have blog, you can do it as sponsor! Write to me for more info or ask in the comment. :)