Translate

Back to life

Hello! How are you in this hard time? 
I know I wasn't here for long time but I'm so happy and grateful that you are still visit Cheerful sometimes. :) I'm thinking about reactivating this blog in a new, fresh edition. Maybe I will start feature some of your looks too? I want to create a place like it used to be, place where you can enjoy the fashion in many, differet ways. So, you can expect post with information about everything really soon. 
I'd like to address this question to you as well - do you have any ideas? Would you like to see something concrete on blog? Should I back to life old series like HotBuys etc.? Plese, write what do you think about it in the comment. 

I want to open new recruitment too, so if you want to be a part of Cheerful Team just write to me via Guest Book or private message. :)

Take care, eat healthy and stay safe my dear Clovers! 
Dobrapogoda