Translate

The New Cheerful Stardoll Blogger!


Olá queridos/as! My name is Emily and i'm the new Cheerful Stardoll Blogger! So, I'm 17 years old (or almost hehehe). I was born in 12/08/2003 (yes we have an sagitarian!!) in a small town named Rio Grande, located in the south of Brazil.

Let's me talk about me (this is more difficult than you think).
I really like towrite poems, stories and musica - besides, of course, write informative materials ❤️ 
I love sing, cook and make art and in the free time i like to organize my Instagram feed (justeensuivan_ and my work instagram girassolartes.jes).
I met stardoll in 2012 but i lost so many accounts with superstar promisses (yeah i know that give your account to another people to get SuperStar association is wrong and it is in the seccurity test but) and now i have Ot0me-. , my doll at five years.
Hope you like me and my materials - i promisse, i will improve my english - and hope you like my doll!
Xoxo,
Emily



No comments:

Post a Comment