Translate

Marc Jacobs Style - Featured dolls

Hi! What's up? :D Today I prepared something, that I know you really like. This week I was looking for looks that look like they were taken straight from the Marc Jacobs' catwalk. Here you can find some informations about this fashion show. This is the first post with this series, so you may not know that featured looks are visible in our menu. You can open it by clicking the three lines next to the blog name. Just like on the picture below. Enjoy!


Ok, so let's get to the beginning. I wanted to create look tottaly in MJ style. I had a few ideas and just one goal - no jewelery. It was  difficult for me, because I love accessories like sunglasses or earrings. When all my outfits looked like something was missing, I decided to remake one look straight from the catwalk. Of course my look is based on clothes weared by Miley but I added something extra, I mean this funny scarf on the head. I didn't expect such a good end result and I'm curious what do you think?

Featured Dolls

 This is look made by Riche--Martyn. I decided to feature it because of the simplicity of used clothes and their shapes. I can imagine how it may look on real model, walking through runway. These colorful "scales" on the top, reminds me some fabrics from Marc's fashion show. 
Doll: Riche--Martyn

Sexy, naked arms? Always! Especially when it looks like dollchikguinness on the picture below. Long, transparent gloves are great with a shiny bra. I'm a big fan of combination like this one. Another big plus is oryginal way to wear jacket and using these shoes. I did not even notice they have ugly shapes, until I put them on my doll. So really, really great job! 
Instagram: dollchikguinness

Another sexy arms (yess) but I featured look not because of the arms, but because of the contrast between yellow and black. Feldkirch used simply clothes, but in the best way. Such contrast and exposed tattos are one of the element that can be found in the lates MJ fashion show. The fitted bag and shoes are back to the trends!
Doll: Feldkirch

This post couldn't exist without one total look! I found some cool outfits, but I really wanted to show something with satin fabric. I slowly losted my hope and then I saw her - arlie_stardoll. I think I don't need to say anything else. This look and original style defend themselves. Face of this doll is like an exotic, warrior princess. L-O-V-E! 
Instagram: arlie_stardoll

And the best at the end... This look is my favourite. It may not be tottaly in Marc's style but presentation of it is a masterpiece. jezuschrystus created something unordinary and stylish at the same time. Black & white broken by the green leaves behind, reminds me fashion house decorated as a jungle. This doll is like a queen of fashion in her stylish queendom. 
Doll: jezuschrystus
That's all for today. Which look is your favourite? Let me know in the comment! 
Don't forget to use #cheerfulstardoll tag on your Instagram. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment