Translate

Inspirations - Marc Jacobs

Hello! How are you? Hope you are fine. :)
I'm really happy to write here again. This blog is the best way to practice my English and develop interest in fashion. I hope you like it as much as I do. So, today I prepared little graphic with latest Marc Jacobs fashion show. This drawing is not perfect, I know, but I had more than half a year of break and I need to learn again how to make cards with doll, like I used to. If you don't like it, you can skip this one and just read about latest MJ show. Enjoy! 

Model: Pinki60er
This show was not obvious and polite. Not only through clothes but mainly thanks to the "punk ballerina". This nickname belongs to Karole Armitage, who earned for it in 1980s. Her electric dance lasted no more than a few seconds but her movements was followed by other dancers through all show. In the accompaniment of music holding in suspense, that emotional-dance created specific backdrop, which makes us perceive the clothes in a completely different way. 


I can say, this collection is a little breath of 90's. Monochrome, free of any extras or adornments but full of colors and shiny fabrics. But still - it was as much minimalistic as possible. Reproducing this style on Stardoll is not difficult. If you take a look on Starplaza, I'm sure you'll find many similar clothes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment