Translate

Lost Stardollars on the house


Greetings fashion lovers,

I am very happy to be part of this team of such creative people.
My name is Adriano, I'm 22 years old brazilian boy who studies fashion, and much of my interest in fashion came from Stardoll, I'm playing since 2009.

To debut my blog posts I brought something I most  like to do in the game (on Instagram), which is to make small changes in the clothes so that I can really express myself with the items that the game provides.

I'm a little fissured by clothes with logos, I love it! But I confess that the options in the Starplaza it's soooo boring, so I end up adapting logos and prints in my compositions through my precarious knowledge in image editing programs haha.



That's so Chanel! Not only because of the huge logo on the blouse and the purse, but for the classic mood that the jacket gives to the outfit. I also mixed up with the Balenciaga-style boots and I believe it's my favorite outfit with a Strike a Pose item in years.

Anyway, for those who did not know me, you can meet me at Instagram and Stardoll as LostStardollars.

B Y E B Y E 

4 comments: