Translate

OOTD + Introduction


Hey everyone, my name's Tania Raquel, most known as Raquel atm, I'm 25 and am a portuguese girl living in the Netherlands.
I've my doll Bottega for about 4 years but my story in Stardoll goes way back to 2008, with my other doll Cooldeer123 (which is now deactivated). Back then blogging was booming and I was quite active with it, with projects of my own but also with friends, with daily blogging and ootd's, we've also created 'Magazines' then where I was busy with modelling and writing articles which was really cool to do. 
Things have changed in Stardoll and so with the relationship I've with it, it has now become a much smaller hobby of mine, to just put outfits on my doll from time to time but when Sandra asked me to be part of the team I thought it'd be nice to once again be a bit further active in this way.
I have no idea what's my style is atm, I tried to get inspired via music or a certain piece of the closet and make something out of it, it kinda always ends up being a bit darker looks though;

Such as this one:
Sk8ter Beanie - Callie's Picks
Leopard Trench Coat - Bonjour Bizou
Studded Choker Set - Velvet Orchid
Black Crystal Necklace - The Jet Set
YSL Inspired Long Leather Gloves - YSL Tribute
Coco Made Me Tshirt - Inspired by Chanel Tribute
Asymmetric Denim Midi Skirt - Fallen Angel
HotBuys Balmain Inspired Leather Boots - Rio
YSL Inspired Handbag - YSL Tribute

xxo and til the next post,
Bottega