Translate

a hole in the earth

I've been away for a long time (again). I've tried to create something a million times, but I missed the creative value, inspirations. So why would I publish something that I am dissatisfied with, even a few dozen percents?
A lot has changed in my life lately. I quit my job at a model agency, ended many toxic relationships, but I still surround myself with people who have a bad influence on me and I can't get away from them.
I am married, but I don't know if I really love my baby. I'm not happy with my studies, my place of residence, friends or the world around me. I'm not really happy with anything.
Suddenly a new person appears who changes everything, brings happiness back to my life and then makes one big fuss and... disappears.
I've decided to change all of that. I started by cutting my hair. All of them. I got rid of the only thing that I liked in my appearance, I had curls like a sweet ram. I thought that with my hair growing back, my happiness would grow back too. Yeah, that's bullshit.
But I decide to change a lot in the next year. How's it gonna work out? I don't know. I hope it gets better.
I can't promise I'll be adding my outfits regularly, but I'll certainly try to do something for you at least once a week.
I know the outfit is not as good as most of my previous outfits, but believe it or not, it's the best I've done in recent weeks.