Translate

Style a piece with Cheerful #1 /Comp

Hello! :)
3 weeks ago I asked members of our blog's club what they want to do during time between next OOTM comp. Rosa0703 gave me great idea on new series and small competition for you. :D
I think everyone knows SAP comps but if not I will tell you everything!

RULES
- Create outfit with Sleeveless Neoprene Dress from Melbourne Minimalism
- You have to use mine doll (dobrapogoda) or yours if you have this piece
- Mine wardrobe will be open only until Friday included (closing at 7:00 PM GMT +1) during this time you can send your outfits
- Results will be published with new post 
Don't forget about your doll name!

You can send your outfits by 3 ways. Choose one:

Blog: add screen in the comment below
Instagram: publish it with tag #cheerfulstardoll
Club: put it in your stardoll's presentation or blog and write info about it in our club - CheerfulSD
E-mail: send it to the pogodny-stardoll@wp.pl

Prizes:
20 sd & avatar with your doll

Extra prize: add in the comment screen or name of cloth (from my wardrobe) what you want to see in next post. Author will get wishlist gift. Only for blog followers


About this piece


This dress is classic, chic and universal. Thanks to the white color it matchs to almost everything. When you'll wear sport shoes you'll receive more sport and casual look. It's quite unconventional approach because I this dress looks stunning with gold and pearls and I think you'll love it too. If you'll want to break light colors and bring here some life I can recommend panther print. Looks great with gold and makes whole outfit more predatory.  Also I would like to mention about transparent clothes. Maybe they aren't most visible things but it can make great composition with this white dress.
















So... My wardrobe is open. Make your outfits, choose pieces to the next post and enjoy the style with us