Translate

Style a piece with Cheerful #3 / Comp & Results

At the beginning I want to say that I have to suspend Outfit of the Month Competition. I noticed that SAP comps are more popular and preparing new OOTM comp takes me to much time. I'm really busy in real life but I'll try to make SAP contests more often. Prizes will be bigger too. :]
Also last post with gift was the last. I'll try to make little lottery for blog followers every week. I don't know what will be with featured comment of the week. I'm not giving up on this for now, so you can keep comment and win prizes! :) That was all about changes on blog, now let's talk about SAP comp!

RULES
- Create outfit with Stripe Blue Shirt from The Jetset
- You have to use mine doll (dobrapogodaor yours if you have this piece
- Mine wardrobe will be open only until Wednesday included (closing at 7:00 PM GMT +1) during this time you can send your outfits
- Results will be published with new post 
Don't forget about your doll name!

You can send your outfits by 4 ways. Choose one:

Blog: add screen in the comment below
Instagram: publish it with tag #cheerfulstardoll
Club: put it in your stardoll's presentation or blog and write info about it in our club - CheerfulSD
E-mail: send it to the pogodny-stardoll@wp.pl

Prizes:
35 Stardollars

Extra prize: add in the comment screen or name of cloth (from my wardrobe) what you want to see in next post. Author of choosen piece will get wishlist gift. Only for blog followers

About this piece



In my opinion everyone should have shirt like this in wardrobe. You can make outfit in every style with it. This shirt looks great with elegant clothes but also with sport. Not only shape is universal, because white and blue stripes fits to all colors. My favourite combination are warm and cold colors but you can make outfit in one, cold color too! Silver accessories are perfect in outfits with this piece. I think this shirt will be look great with everything, so I'm waiting for your looks and creative solutions.
















Results of SAP #2
The winner of SAP competition number 2 is trelostroumfaki ! You won 20 Stardollars. Write to me and tell how you want to claim it (bazaar or wishlist gift). 
Click here to check picture in full size *click*