Translate

Fashion Challenge - Chanel + Pretty'n Love / Competition

Hello Clovers :]
As you can see on the picture below the winner of previous fashion challenge is hip.hop.2000. Congratulations! Please reserve 20 sd to me OR add something for that price on your wishlist and let me know. 
If you did't win this time don't give up! You can try again. More info about next challenge at the end of this post. 
Usually Chanel and Pn'L clothes reminds me girlish and elegant clothes and I though I'll create total pink look. It looked nice but for me it was kinda boring. Black bag and rock accents on top turned out to be perfect. Making black look using only these 2 stores was suprising to me. I like how our outfits complement each other.

_______________________________
Competition + Giveaway

- Create outfit using ONLY clothes from Bonjour Bizou and Voile and post it in the comment below 
(if you don't have disqus account you can post your look on imgur.com and send link to it)
- You have to use minimum 1 cloth from Bonjour Bizou and 1 from Voile
- You can create your outfit in Starplaza OR you can use any doll as you want but please, ask for permission before
- Chosen outfits will be published in next Fashion Challenge post (on next Friday) and the best one will win 20 Stardollars
- You can send your outfits until next Wednesday 6 PM  (GMT +1) UPDATE: Wednesday 31/07 6 PM (GMT+1) 

One, random person who will send entry during this weekend will win wishlist gift. Results in next Weekly Giveaway post.