Translate

Layers everywhere.


I wanted to dress-up my doll in warm colors because I would've like to see how a new pair of stilettos that I bought could work but I ended up creating something completely different!
As you can see, this outfit has many of prints, some dots there, some flowers here... That's what I like the most, being able to combine entirely different patterns and, of course... The layering! Nonetheless, it gives me a headache every time I have to resize something because my notebook is very slow and I can't help refreshing the site like two times per outfit I want to make, so, yeah, it's pretty much annoying.
Anyway! Here's the result of a bunch of time playing around with my wardrobe, I hope you like it!

What you'll need:

-"Navy Jkt W Straps" from It Girls. 
-"Spotlight Splatter Blazer" from Archive. 
-"Ironic Iconic Bionic Tee" from Bonjour Bizou. 
-"Antidote Neon Crop Turtleneck" from Antidote. 
-"Floral Pleated Asymetrical Skirt" from Balenciaga Tribute. 
-"Binder Clip Yellow Handbag" from Off-White Tribute. 
-"LV Archlight Sneaker Woman" from Louis Vuitton Tribute. 
-"HotBuys Balenciaga Inspired Socks" from Original Future. 
-"Runway Cat Eye Sunglasses" from Runway. 


P.S: I want to thank you all for the nice comments in my previous entry, you make me feel very welcomed! I wish you a wonderful weekend!
With love, Sofía.

9 comments:

  1. I love this colours and different patterns! It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I enjoy making an outfit with different colors! So good you liked it!

      Delete
  2. beautiful :) but I don't like these shoes :/

    martusia-16

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Yeah, they aren't my favourite pair of shoes but I wanted to try them out, they were in my wardrobe full of dust haha

      Delete
  3. Really cool! I tried to create something similar but It's not my style and I don't feel that at my doll. Many layers looks good on you! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sandra!! Maybe you just have to find the right item! Some items are beautifully inspiring!

      Delete
    2. It's true! But I need to refresh my wardrobe :D

      Delete