Translate

Pretty reckless.



Alright! What do we have here? Well, it is an experiment, to be honest! I've got two Fallen Angel belts as presents for my birthday and I wanted to try them out. This is the result, a punk-alike dress created with not just both belts but a skirt, a simple dress and another type of belt which is used as strips/collar.
It goes without saying that I love using items for another purposes than they were made for.
So, what do you think of this total-black outfit with some naughty vibes? I'd like to read your opinions and suggestions!

What you'll need:

 -"Leather Waist Belt" from Fallen Angel. 
-"Antidote Moto Skirt" from Antidote. 
-"HotBuys Cat Eye Sunglasses" from It Girls. 
-"Strapping Belt" from Decades. 
-"Black Gucci Handbag" from Gucci Tribute. 
-"Balenciaga Knife Pumps Black" from Balenciaga Tribute. 
-"Slip Dress" from Tingeling Halloween Couture. 

 With love, Sofía.

6 comments:

  1. O.M.G. I just fell in love! It really looks like one dress. I never saw something like that before and I'm waiting for more your experiments! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing! Great creation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice :) I like the idea with belts :)

    martusia-16

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would give some jacket and it would be great! now I like it too! I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete