Translate

Sleek Couture

Rose Headpiece - Perfect Day * Rosette Choker - Pretty n'Love * Feather Top - Pretty n' Love * Couture Layered Dress - Dior Couture Tribute * Pink Metal Bracelet - Lanvin Paris Tribute * Blush Pink Strap Sandals - Callie's Picks
How's your week going so far? I was almost not going to post this outfit but here I am..! 
Recently it came a new collection from Pretty n' Love and I adored the feather top and wanted to style it as soon as possible, which surely is easier said than done. Maybe I need to go shopping again (nice excuse) but it really took me a while to find something to go with it. I finally found this dress in my closet, which I thought was the piece that worked the best with it. 
The look reminds me something Heart Evangelista would wear, couture alike and pretty feminine which was also what I was going for. 
What do you guys think? 



xxo
Bottega